Monday, July 31, 2006

A break in the heat!

Today was a first for us in Utah: it stayed under 90 degrees - yee-haw! I know the whole country is sweltering this summer, but since we moved here, we have only had about 4 days that haven't been over 100, so 89 felt downright cool today. We're practically turning cartwheels over the cooler weather!

Here's a picture of the boys in their funny new shirts:


Ben is rolling around from place to place. Poor guy gets so frustrated with his limited mobility. He keeps either flopping forward and face-planting from a sitting position or leaning forward from sitting and getting stuck with his legs. He'll figure it out soon though I think - hopefully that'll ease some of his frustration. He's entertaining to watch and cheer on.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I get matching shirts like that for Jody and me.

Whitney Duvall said...

They look so cute!! Give them kisses from uncle whitney!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Whitney??

Anonymous said...

She's confused, its ok.... I hope she meant Aunt Whitney.... big emphasis on the hope! Unless there's something she is keeping from me. Oh, just an update on the situation, Whitney and I are getting road bikes and today I bought some sweet spandex biking shorts... I'm sure Whitney will force me to take a picture and it will be on her blog soon. Something to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Wow, if there's spandex involved, then it must be true love...can't wait for the pics!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm hello guys, get with it... Becca and I knew exactly what Whit was talking about. Typo it is not, she wrote that b/c Maxwell always calls her Uncle Whitney. geeze....

Anonymous said...

Max calls her Aunt Whitney around me

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Jordan, I think Target only carries the shirts up to 5T. I guess you and Jody could wear them as belly-shirts if you wanted. :) lol at that visual!

Whitney Duvall said...

ok let me clear this up....he must have been in a phase during the wedding weekend bc he kept calling me uncle whitney...im glad though that it was not permanent