
Ben just chilled in the stroller.
We also changed cell-phone plans (numbers are the same), which I hate doing because it takes forever, but I got a cool new pink Razr phone. Now I just have to figure out how to use the thing - I'm not hip enough for technology. The best part of the mall trip was a woman followed me into a store to find out what kind of jeans I was wearing. How's that for a nice ego boost? (Levi's 545 low boot cut). We ate lunch at the mall by a woman that had 6 kids under the age of 8! Can you imagine?!?! I overheard her telling another woman that stopped to ask about the kids. When you're getting stopped & asked about your kids in Utah, you have a lot of kids. And I think the woman was about 30. Apparently I'm a reproductive slacker.Andrew & I also got our flu shots this morning. The boys will get theirs later this month.
Andrew also had the neighbor guys help him get his topper back on the truck so he can park in the garage again. The cold weather kind of motivated him to get that handled. It's a tight fit; I think he has about 2 inches to spare in the front & the back. We have several parking guides in place to help. Better than having him drive into the office.
That's it for now~
1 comment:
You know the mormon that was my old crewpartner? 4 kids under 5....and he said he wants to keep having kids until he has twin daughters! He already gets federal assistance to buy groceries, Uncle Sam's way of saying, "STOP HAVING KIDS!"
Post a Comment