Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wow, 4 weeks?

I can't believe it's been nearly 4 weeks since I posted anything. A couple of weeks ago, we got to see Grandma Sue on her way back to New Mexico thanks to her long layover at the SLC airport. We forgot our camera (we had a last minute flurry of activity because her flight got in 45 minutes early - good work, Delta!), but we had a nice visit over lunch.
I've been following the blizzard in Colorado the last day or so, as it affects many people in my family's holiday travel plans (ourselves included). I wish everybody giant doses of patience as you deal with the messed up airline schedules! Our 10 inches of snow last Sunday is nothing compared to their dump. Here's our patio last Sunday:
Ben is cracking me up lately. He sticks his little tongue out all the time. Maybe he just likes the feel of his teeth as they come in further?
And here's the little punkin' getting his very first haircut yesterday:
I think we all should get fire engine chairs for haircuts.
That's about it on our front for now.




No comments: