Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Don't Mess With Benjamin

I'm a little hesitant to post this picture for fear that Child Protective Services will come knocking on our door, but here's the shiner Ben's sporting right now:

He kind of wiped out Sunday morning while pushing his little shopping cart. He's still working on mastering forward movement while vertical.


And here's a pic of the boys. They were both sitting on the dog bed, legs stuck straight out, each reading a book. Of course, by the time I ran downstairs and then back upstairs and turned the camera on and snapped a picture, Ben started crawling away, but it was really kind of cute to see the two brothers reading away together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what the other guy looked like! Go get 'em Ben.

Anonymous said...

I added a "countdown to Bush being gond" on my blog. I can't beleive it is another year and ten months. AGHHH