Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Friday

Andrew's on his way home from 2 nights down in St. George. We tried to take the whole family down to enjoy the warmer weather and get in a side trip to Zion National Park, but southern Utah is really popular this time of year (I know, whod've thunk?), and all the places big enough for the whole family were booked by the time we were looking a couple of weeks ago. Oh well, we'll all get down another time.

I did several spring cleaning-type projects yesterday. One of them was going through the boys' clothes. Looks like I barely got these overalls rotated into Ben's wardrobe in time! Ben has changed so much over the last few months; he's really gone from a baby to a toddler. (I'm not trying to leave Max out of the photos, but he is once again wearing his (all together now) Thomas the Train t-shirt today :).) Here he is giggling in response to the barnyard animal sounds Max & I were making.

4 comments:

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

Oh my GOSH! Who is this little man!?!?? Those pictures in addition to imagining the barnyard animal sounds made me giggle too :)

Anonymous said...

Actually when she says "imagining" she means I was in the background making the noises for her... We get bored here in Helena sometimes.

Whitney Duvall said...

Jessie I think the older Ben gets the more he looks like you. He looks so cute in those overalls and his head looks so round!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

I miss that kid! (and the rest of you too)