Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Hope you are all having a fun Easter! The boys went to an Easter egg hunt this morning at church, and then the Easter bunny left more eggs at our house while they napped. The Easter bunny was kind enough to leave the eggs in the basement at our house since it's kind of chilly outside :).
Max likes to open each egg and check the treat inside before putting it in his basket. I'm sure he'll learn the more efficient "hoard now, check treats later" method at some point, but for now it's kind of sweet to see them not so competitively picking up eggs. For example, there were no body-checks. And I don't know what to say about this picture except that it cracks me up:
We also did some landscaping this weekend. Andrew put about 10 plants in the ground and laid a concrete slab from the driveway to the backyard. What a hard worker!
We also dog-sat for Tom & Krissa. Kuma and Aspen were very good girls, but since you know that Aspen's kind of a snob, they really didn't frolic around too much together. Still, they generally hung out and got along fine. At first, Max & Ben had to be carried from furniture to furniture because they were afraid to be on the ground with the two dogs, but they relaxed after about an hour or so. (And I think I caught Kuma mid-blink.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice cement slab. Should help with access to the back yard--very impressive.

But not half as impressive as "Mr. Big-Ears"!!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully they won't become as competitive as their mother when looking for eggs.... at least I hope they don't leave any half-moon scars on each other's forearms. Cute pics!