And yes, everyone's in Elmo today.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Shiner #2
I was buckling Max into his car seat this morning and Ben was walking around inside of the van, not yet buckled in. As I rounded the back of the van to come around to Ben's side, Ben hit the button and opened the door, surprising himself, and he tumbled out. I actually caught him before he hit the ground, but he clipped his eye against the van on the way down:
Max had to have his picture taken too:
And yes, everyone's in Elmo today.
And yes, everyone's in Elmo today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jessie! It's Lindsey. This world of blogging is so fun! I thought I'd explore a little and came across yours, and I have to say, it's just great! The boys are so darn cute and they're so big now! I was tremendously excited to see that you had reusable bags on your site, I was planning on writing something about the website, in hopes of getting some people to invest cloth bags. I'm so glad that you're on the save the world band wagon :)
Post a Comment