Monday, July 06, 2009

A Couple Little Projects

In our bedroom, we got a lovely new mattress a couple of weeks ago and a new mattress pad with this amazing cooling feature...it literally cools down a few degrees when it comes in contact with your body. I don't know what kind of voodoo magic it is, but it's wonderful! I also added the artwork and lettering above the bed and got new reading lamps. The lamps slide up and down, twist sideways and the lampshade tilts. (Don't judge me because I don't iron sheets.) Our guest room is kind of long and skinny, so we made some changes there as well. Less fluffy bedding (I know, it still needs a bedskirt), ditched the nightstands and went for the wall-mounted shelves, and got wall-mounted lamps there as well to try and squeeze every square inch of space we could out of the room.

1 comment:

Whitney Duvall said...

I just love that old bed frame in your guest room! I'm also a fan of the floating shelves.....everything looks so nice!