We then played "Lizard in a Piston Cup," where the kids dropped lizards (since Radiator Springs is in a desert...I know, it's a stretch, but just go with it) into Piston Cups. We played "Pin the Hook on Mater,"
and of course, ate cake and ice cream. 
I almost hated to cut into the amazing cake that Mom decorated!
And last but not least, the Lightning McQueen pinata.
It was a fun morning with with just the littler guys over for Ben's party.This year was the first year we celebrated the boys' birthdays individually, and it's been interesting to see how each reacted when the other got his own celebration. Ben was a very big boy about it last week on Max's "big day," and Max was pretty gracious about sharing new toys on his birthday. However, I was surprised that Max had a hard time yesterday and today with Ben getting his own "big day." We've had some tears and frustration from Max when, for example, Ben got to go first for games this morning at his party or didn't want to share his brand new birthday presents immediately. On the flip side, Ben has been holding out on sharing his toys, knowing that he might be able to get away with a little bit more on his birthday. Brothers! It's not unique to brothers though, so maybe I should mutter "Siblings!"
It's been a great week though to celebrate both our boys and we had a lot of fun with their parties. Happy Birthday, Benjamin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment