Thursday, January 07, 2010

Mmm, Crow.

Oh how I laughed at our neighbors when they humiliated their dog and made him wear booties after they got their wood floors refinished.

But it's been a mere two months since we've had our floors refinished, and I am appalled at the number of scratches our dogs have inflicted on the wood.

So guess what?

Booty- time!! Ben keeps saying the dogs look "so cute" with their new shoes (which cracks me up because he says it in this little high-pitched baby-voice). I think they look hilarious and ridiculous, but I don't care. On the plus side, they actually help the pooches slip less. And little did I know there's a whole world of dog booties...shoes for inside, shoes for outside...wow.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hilarious!

Mama to three said...

okay, I'm seriously cracking up, but at the same time, thinking...hmmm...maybe I should look into those! :-) Our dog slides EVERYWHERE on our new floors and I seriously can't stand the sound of her nails!!