Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother Nature was kind to us on Mother's Day. It would be an understatement to say that the weather this winter and spring has kind of stunk, so the feeling of warm sunshine on my skin and wind that blessedly decided to stop blowing for one day was a welcome change yesterday - it was going to be a good day indeed!

Max's kids' choir performed their oh-so-cute spring musical at church. Ben working the 3-D glasses (there was underwater 3-D footage on the screens behind the kids singing). I also enjoyed a nice run, some time to just chill and read, and dinner out where I dined on crab enchiladas and a mango margarita - YUM!

And of course, Happy Mother's Day to my own mama!

2 comments:

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

So sweet! By the way...Max had the best costume by a mile...the Bee-Man behind him was second place. Glad you had a great Mom's Day!!

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

Upon second look, I'm guessing he was a jelly-fish...Whoops! Very cute nonetheless!