We camped at Golden Gate Canyon State Park. This trip will be remembered as "The Trip We Forgot Everything." Here is a partial list of the things we forgot (I'm sure I am forgetting others, ha ha):
- Pillows. The kids good-naturedly said, "That's OK, we'll just pretend our (stuffed) dogs are Pillow Pets." If you don't know what a Pillow Pet is, you need to watch more cartoons.
- Paper plates
- Plastic silverware
- Matches/lighter
- Tinfoil


The boys spent last Friday night at Mom and Dad's where they had a blast at the county fair. Andrew and I did dinner and a movie (The Other Guys).Max participated in his first Raingutter Regatta last Saturday with Scouts.

This morning, Ben started pre-K (three mornings/week).
It was big brother's turn to say "Hey, don't you want a picture of me too?" Of course I do, punkin', get in there.
Soccer season starts tonight for both boys. I think those are the main things going on - hope your summer's treating you well too!
2 comments:
I love the fact that you forgot things...you're more likely to remember that trip for years, simply because of that!! Your boys are getting so big and handsome!! Happy summer days!
Aw! It sounds like you've all been up to some fun adventures :)
♥
Post a Comment