Musical. The boys' performance of The Amazing Grace Race was a couple of weeks ago. It was Ben's first time in junior choir. Both boys wanted to participate last December, but last week, Ben told me, "You know what I don't like about choir? It's just singing." Ha! I hate to tell you, but that's kind of the definition of choir! So we'll see if he joins again next fall, but Max says he loves it.

(Ben's sort of hidden behind the pom-pom.)
Skiing. Awesome day last Saturday on the slopes.
Sweetness. Look at the feast Benjamin prepared for his mama. Notice that he even pulled the blinds and found a battery-operated candle so I could eat by candle-light. Love that kid!
End of the school year(?!?!). How can that be already? But as I watched my almost-second-grader work on his very first science fair project this evening, I was struck again by just how dang BIG my boys are getting. Case in point: he wanted to measure himself against me this week and proclaimed, "I'm up to the top of your boobs, Mom."
Training: I got to go for a run with the hubs this morning. We usually run solo (due to kids, work, schedules, etc), so it was kind of fun to run with him for a change.







3 comments:
Max looks like such a big kid in the pic of him working on his science fair project! Aaaahhhh!
yeah, that was Aunt Becca, not Jordan.
I'm sure it's my hormones but this post made me cry. I can't believe Max is old enough to be working on a science fair project.
Post a Comment