Congrats Jody!!And Jordan took a huge step towards realizing his dream-job by landing his first play-by-play job. He and Becca are picking up stakes and heading to Helena, MT next Tuesday. Jordan's doing play-by-play for the Helena Bighorns Hockey team, a developmental team for up-and- comers. There's a press release on their web-site about Jordan and a link to listen to games live once their season starts: www.bighornshockey.com. Big sky country sounds like as good a place as any to start realizing your dream, little bro. Congrats!!
1 comment:
So we used a part of the big Captain pay raise and got Whitney a little friend for her birthday. He is a Chihuahua-Pomeranian mix and his name is Butterbean. More to be blogged about him in the future I'm sure.... thanks for the shout out! Hope all is going well with the new yard! Funny thing, I woke up and got all of my boots out this morning too. I wore my combat boots and carried my cowboy boots all around the house.
Post a Comment