Saturday, January 27, 2007

So excited!

OK, so we are so excited we could just jump up and down: the basement is done. Yes, you read that right, the basement is complete. We are so pleased with the results. I will call the city next week for the final inspection. Hopefully everything will be OK and we can move more furniture in. Yeah!! So here are some pics of our new space (complete with cleaning supplies and tools :) ).

Going down the steps to the basement:
These are all of the great room from various angles. Right side:Left side: The boys' fun little cubby:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new basement make me jealous! It looks so nice! Maybe it will give me the motivation to finally finish our master bathroom....maybe not. Anyways, hope all is well in Utah! By the way, not too happy with your Jazz beating my Nuggets last night!

Anonymous said...

They're not my Jazz. I will cheer for them as long as they're not playing the Nuggets. Nuggets all the way baby!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess that's ok as long as you don't cheer against the Nugs. Whitney and I were talking last night during the game about how much it would stink to be a Jazz player.... talk about sticking out in a crowd!

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!! Can't wait to come see it in April.

Might get us thinking about doing something in our basement.

Dad and Mom D

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

WOW! That is exciting! I bet those boys will LOVE that cubby...Can we come after the hockey season is over and see it with our own eyes?

Jessie said...

Please do!