Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"I bet Aunt Becca could do it..."

This was the refrain all weekend, whether it was wiping faces or putting on shoes or reading a story...Aunt Becca was a big hit with the boys, for sure! And here they are showing Uncle Jordan some love too: We had such a great time catching up with Becca & Jordan this weekend! We got in some shopping - we braved the crowds at the newly opened Ikea for about an hour Sunday morning. We wandered through this labyrinth of home stuff and then left with glazed looks on our faces. Sunday afternoon we made the rounds of stores they have missed while in Helena...Old Navy, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy...Every so often I pick up another book that I loved growing up for Max & Ben. Sunday's treasure was Tikki Tikki Tembo - I was so excited! And Becca got to read the story for the first time. (Recall her blog discussion about speech class & Tikki Tikki Tembo a while back :) .) Late Sunday afternoon, we all took a bike ride around Daybreak. And Sunday night, we introduced them to the Greatest Chicken Wings on Earth, Winger's! Delicious! Here they are, mouths watering, as they prepare for their first taste: Such a fun weekend & thanks again Becca & Jordan for making the trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've solved the dilemma--a Winger's franchise in Parker!!

Looks like fun was had by all. And what could be better than Tikki, Tikki, Tembo....