Monday, September 10, 2007

New Hacienda del Shier

I think I forgot to mention that we bought a house last time we were in Parker. We close on the 21st, so this party is leaving SLC the 20th. Andrew will probably have to come back for work, but that's it. The new house is in the Canterberry subdivision of Parker. 4 beds (3 up, one in the finished basement), office on main floor, big master, big kitchen, big patio (partially covered), 3-car garage. Big enough for some elbow room, but not too gigantic. It's a couple years old, which means we can just move in, no landscaping, no window coverings to buy (although I will eventually change some, but we don't have to buy anything immediately to avoid giving the neighbors a show while in the shower)...nice! I guess a family from the east coast lived there for 15 months, hated Colorado, and jumped at the chance to be transferred back east. Hmmm, sounds familiar! We are excited though & think it'll be a great fit for us.

2 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

I can't wait to have you guys back in CO!!! Jody and I will be there on the 22nd to help out in any way we can....and by help I mean Jody will carry heavy things and I will watch him.
Also....how about a good ol' southern baptist AMEN! for your new tenants! God bless!

Anonymous said...

Like I told Andrew in our conversation, Lloyd and I are really looking forward to seeing you more often. Our house move of two blocks has taken its toll on us older folks.