Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh my heck!

Oh my heck (to use a Utah-ism), if I didn't have a horrible intestinal bug for over a week!!! This bug just drug on and on, and it absolutely leveled me for about a week. I am most grateful that our kids escaped it though! And my theme has been "my husband, my hero." Andrew has been the champ, keeping Team Shier moving with kids, meals, shopping, etc. We even ventured out to Winger's last night & my body approved of all the food. Of course, I don't know how it could reject that sweet manna from heaven. It just feels so good to finally feel good - I am back!

1 comment:

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

Winger's was probably what cured you - it is heavenly. I ate at a Wing Street the other night and I think I gagged a little . Glad you're feeling better!