Don't jump on the furniture! Jump on the trampoline!
I think the pictures say it all...
Here are the boys and their Valentine's Day present (a day early). (And Jordan, the weight limit is 80 lbs, so you can't box the boys out of this present.)
Looks like they are having a great time. Bailey and Riley sure enjoy ours. I find that when one of them is a bit kranky if I suggest jumping on the trampoline the krankies quickly leave!
I beg to differ, tell the boys to keep good watch over my new trampoline until my next visit... I will show them who the real 'king of the ring' is. After a lively bouncing session, maybe they'd be up for a game of roundball, prison rules... Take no prisoners jess... that's how i roll
2 comments:
Looks like they are having a great time. Bailey and Riley sure enjoy ours. I find that when one of them is a bit kranky if I suggest jumping on the trampoline the krankies quickly leave!
I beg to differ, tell the boys to keep good watch over my new trampoline until my next visit... I will show them who the real 'king of the ring' is. After a lively bouncing session, maybe they'd be up for a game of roundball, prison rules... Take no prisoners jess... that's how i roll
Post a Comment