Look at the dudes working away this afternoon!



We had a walkway running from the driveway to the patio that was this awful messy, red rock-dust. It was a walkway you couldn't walk on because it was so dirty and messy or muddy if it rained, snowed, or the sprinklers turned on. The boys certainly loved digging in it, and were frequently covered from head to toe in red muck, but that's about the only positive. So making the red rock disappear was landscaping task numero uno. On Tuesday, we got our new walkway poured!

Awww... However, I only had them concrete to the edge of the sod. We all worked to haul the red rock stuff out of the rest of the length of the walkway and we plan to lay sod on that part. We cleared out the rest of the walkway in about two hours this afternoon; we'd thought it would take a lot longer, so we were pleasantly surprised to finish that task today without a ton of effort!
Other things since the last post...
Andrew had a birthday. I baked blueberry pies.
Aspen tore her ACL (again).
My husband surprised me with a fancy shmancy diamond anniversary ring for our upcoming 10th anniversary!
Good book I read: Angry Housewives Eating Bon-bons (ignore the stupid sounding title)
Good movie I saw: Sicko (don't even get me started)
Reason #392 why I love craigslist: Less than 24 hours after listing 2 car seats that Max outgrew, I sold 'em today!
That's all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment