Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Reunion Party

On Sunday we went to a backyard party at Carol's house. Lots of folks that I haven't seen for years were there. These are people that I used to go to church camp or youth conferences with, and I've known most of them since I was about 14 or 15 (almost as long as I've lived in Colorado). Most of us still live around Colorado (several of us even live in Parker but don't get together as often as we should; we are going to make a concerted effort to get at least the Parker crew together regularly), some live out of state. It was a fun reunion afternoon! Look at us and all our kids...unbelievable...the next generation.
(Also there but not in the picture: Carol (obviously); Holley and husband; Drew (showed up later); Sarah and boyfriend; Scott, Jane and Matthew. I think that's it, sorry if I'm forgetting anyone.)

No comments: