Last summer, I picked up one of their portable hammocks on clearance at the Bed, Bath and Beyond in West Jordan, UT. Well, this summer, one of the black caps on the frame broke, rendering it unusable. On a whim, I found a customer service e-mail for them on-line and sent them an e-mail basically explaining the situation, that of course we don't still have a receipt, we've moved to another state, we never exceeded the weight limit, etc, and was there anyway we might be able to get a replacement part? (And this is to take nothing away from BB&B, I just tried Kelsyus first because it saved me a trip to the store.) Anyways, I figured this e-mail would basically go into a Customer Service Black Hole, but I'd at least give it a shot.
Lo and behold, less than 24 hours later, I had an e-mail stating that they'd send me a new hammock frame at no charge. So now the test was whether or not a hammock frame would actually show up or if they were just kind of placating me. Well, an entirely new hammock, frame and canvas, showed up on our porch yesterday! And it's a better model portable hammock too! So thanks, Kelsyus!
No comments:
Post a Comment