Friday, February 06, 2009

Ha! Another post!

Andrew had his long week away this week for his annual sales conference in Dallas. He flew out Sunday morning and gets home (yeah!) this afternoon.

Both the kids have been fighting colds. Ben coughed like a barking seal on Tuesday, so we kind of laid low that day. Then Max started cough-barking Thursday. Oh, those coughs make my throat hurt just to hear them - they're awful! Coughs always seem to bother Max more. Poor punkin coughed so hard he threw up in the middle of the night last night. He's still barking a little bit today, but is doing better. He had a low fever this morning, but I think it's gone now. So yesterday and today, we are also laying low. Three days this week kind of just hanging around the house taking care of sick kiddos, although cold are pretty easy and nothing to complain about (better than puke or pooh issues), just those couple of days they feel like dukie you feel so bad for them.

On the plus side, I've had plenty of opportunity to post on the blog (which is why I'm blogging yet again :) ), update the blog background (that little owl is adorable, but it bugs me that the words stick out into the blog stuff), read my book club book, and even write most of my essay that's due Tuesday. So we made the best of it, I guess. Looking forward to having Andrew home.

No comments: