Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Smorgasbord

This last month, Andrew was on the road a lot and I've been taking the second of three online courses I need to get my teaching license current (hello, five essays to write), so we've been a bit busy around here. But today is the last day of my class (yeah!) and Andrew has way less travel this month (double yeah!), so I am feeling a lightening on my shoulders. And I will have time to do things like waste time online or, you know, clean the shower.

I was looking through the camera and saw some pics from Easter that I don't think I posted. The boys love being crafty; they dyed eggs and had fun with the edible decoratable Easter cookies that Aunt Becca and Uncle Jordan sent them: And here's Andrew and Max last week. Just another Monday at preschool/the office.
This last Sunday was Joyful Noise's spring musical. Max had a little solo in the grand finale song. He blew our eardrums out at rehearsal, but I think he didn't quite know what to do with a church full of people that all jumped to their feet and started clapping along...can't really blame him, but the show was really cute and fun. (Andrew was kind of dancing around when he took the video, try not to get seasick.)


Then Sunday evening, Andrew made his inaugural dinner using the new BBQ book Mom and Dad got him for his birthday...delicious chicken with all his new BBQ accessories and techniques. Happy faces and full bellies.Last night, Max had kindie orientation. Kids went to their classrooms and parents went to the library. When we picked Max up, he asked "Now do I get to come here or do I still have to go to preschool?" Needless to say, he is looking forward to kindergarten.

No comments: