plus this
would make some really cute Valentine's cupcakes.Yeah, not so much.
This is what I made
with a pile of this.
And yes, I greased the pan really well.So the next batch is cooking: plain ol' cupcakes in paper wrappers - but they'll still be delicious! (Honestly, the little pile of cupcakes that I scraped out of the pan tastes pretty delicious too!)
3 comments:
Totally looks like something that would happen to me!! By the way....I love red velvet cupcakes! {they are my favorite}
Hilarious. I was also thinking that this could be an episode out of Whitney's kitchen. It's pretty standard around here to make one batch of whatever is being made as a test batch and then to tweak ingredients, oven temp., etc. for the final batch. I usually reap the benefits of getting to eat the whole practice batch, though.
That is awesome...love the play by play action, with photos. This is the reason I don't really do bundt cakes. Could never get enough oil and flour in all those cracks to make the cake look pretty!!! Hope you have a great day celebrating!
Post a Comment