Friday, October 29, 2010

Here Comes Halloween

The boys and I got into the Halloween spirit a little last week by making some delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...mmm...

This morning we had both Halloween class parties. The parade o' costumes.

Cutie killer whale.

The first graders.
I made punch with Sierra Mist and sherbet and threw in some ice shaped like hands for the kiddos. As you can see, the gloves had a bit of a leak issue, but it turned out OK. The kids thought it was pretty delicious and fun!

Then off to the preschool party. Crafting. Playing a little game. Showing off Ben's costume. He says he's a very "smooky" ghost (spooky and smoky???), but I think he's a pretty cute little ghost. Fishing for goodies. Ben surprised the mom behind the cardboard by actually casting his line, with some enthusiasm I might add, instead of just plopping it over the board.

Thumbs-up on the caramel apple. Notice the whole plate o' sugar? The teachers got a good laugh out of sugaring the kids up and then sending them home. At least the weather's really nice, so they can go outside and run it off.

Happy haunting this weekend!

1 comment:

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

The boys look so cute! I have a feeling Halloween is like Christmas for Ben!