Monday, December 03, 2007

Santa Express

Here are some pics from our trip to the Colorado Railroad Museum (cool, I just wanted to see if I could do a link or not!) in Golden this weekend. It was their special Santa Express weekend, where we got to take a little train ride & could've seen Santa in a red caboose had we waited in a long line. Even without seeing Santa, the boys had a blast! Their favorite part was this gigantic set-up with model trains running around. We also got to climb in a bunch of engines & cars. Here are Max & Andrew operating all the little controls. Lots of stuff to see there; we only got a small sample in the couple hours we were there.

2 comments:

Harried Mom said...

Cool...have you been to Tiny Town yet? Bailey really wants to go again and will periodically ask if you've gone as we told her you guys live near Tiny Town now!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! I'll bet the boys were in heaven!!