Saturday, December 29, 2007

Voila - Living Room!

Those of you that have been to our house know that we don't have a lot of seating in the living room. We gave away our living room furniture before moving to Utah since that house didn't have a formal front room. However, we had two couches in the basement, one futon and one perfectly good, comfortable couch that happens to be upholstered in a blue & white plaid that I don't care for anymore. In fact, the blue & white plaid couch has been in Mom & Dad's basement since our Halifax house (three houses ago). Anyways, this week, I set about working on the living room. I found a great sage green slipcover and some cute throw pillows for the couch. It only took Andrew & me three tries to get the couch up the basement steps at the proper angle to fit through the door. I dug some candles out of our "decor" rubber tub in the basement for the wall & found a little side table for the big squishy armchair at AFW...voila, living room! (And there's still room for the train tracks - the most important part really.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!