OK, I am sick of looking at the van-wreck post. Here are some random snippets from the last couple weeks. BTW, the van is all fixed, no problem.
While the van was still in the shop, Andrew was out of town, so I was driving the big Dodge truck. To park the truck, I pull into the garage very slowly and gently bump the front of the garage, and then I know I'm in far enough. One of the times, I gently bumped Andrew's bike, and Ben immediately started yelling "tow truck, tow truck" from his car-seat. At least he knows the procedure for when Mom rear-ends things now.
Ben has gone through some interesting speech patterns recently. We had about a 2-week period where he stuttered at the end of his words..."I want-t-t-t-t-t-t it," etc. Then that stopped. Now, Aunt Whitney would be proud...he's gone Southern. It's most obvious on his most common word "Maaaa-yax" as he's chasing or running from his brother. (Sorry, but I don't know how to spell Southern.) Just take "Max" and make the vowel about 3 syllables long. You also hear it on "Da-a-ad."
Today, Max wrote his name all by himself at preschool!! Normally, they kind of trace their letters, but today he did it by himself!
Aunt Becca stopped in while she was up visiting from Texas. It was lovely to see her!
I guess that's about it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment