- an offense taking quick jump-shots that no one is making,
- a defense with its hands tied because of fouls going into the 4th quarter (I'm surprised I didn't get a technical at the rate they were flying),
- and flub a critical late game inbounds pass (again!),
the outcome usually does not go as hoped for.
Aww, the anniversary couple:
Pre-game festivities:
Cute new Nuggets hat: (look at those great seats - 1st row of lower balcony!)
Warming up - BOO!! 
The good guys - YEAH!!! 



We couldn't figure out who the guy in the Shaq jersey was, but seriously, every 2 seconds, someone stopped to shake his hand, take a picture, or get an autograph. When he took off his hat and faced us for the national anthem, we could see that it was Michael Clark Duncan (big guy from The Green Mile), but I didn't think it was exactly appropriate to zoom in and snap a picture during the national anthem, so here's a picture of his back.

The good guys - YEAH!!! 



We couldn't figure out who the guy in the Shaq jersey was, but seriously, every 2 seconds, someone stopped to shake his hand, take a picture, or get an autograph. When he took off his hat and faced us for the national anthem, we could see that it was Michael Clark Duncan (big guy from The Green Mile), but I didn't think it was exactly appropriate to zoom in and snap a picture during the national anthem, so here's a picture of his back.
Funniest moments: Pau Gasol completely wiped out running onto the floor to warm up, and a sign that said "Dear Kobe, I'm staying at the Marriot. Love, Jeff Van Gundy."
Pressure's back on for Monday night - Go Nuggets! 

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! And great analysis of the game... I was hoping that we wouldn't see the Nuggs of last year at all during this year's playoffs so let's just hope that this was their only cameo. We were thinking about you guys as we watched the game! Can't believe its been 11 years already... holy jeez!
Post a Comment