OK, fortunately for our bank account, I am not a designer handbag person, but I have always had a bit of a weak spot for a cute bag. A few weeks ago I started thinking it'd been a while since I got a new purse and I'd noticed a couple other moms looking stylish while sporting cross-body bags and decided I'd like one, so I started poking around on-line. I found 2 super cute ones at REI. "REI? A purse?" is what my husband said. Yes, REI. But I'm kind of utilitarian like that, and these are functional but still feminine. I got this one, which is smaller:

How cute is it on?
And for those times when
everyone hands me their sunglasses, cell phones, wallets, and we need snacks and drinks, the boys are getting me this bigger (kind of crazy) one for Christmas (they were closing out last year's pattern at about 50% off):


Look at the organization in those puppies!
1 comment:
Very cute! I have to break down someday and get something other than the bottomless pit I now own.
Post a Comment