Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Welcome to the family, little miracle
We are a family that goes through vacuums. With an inside dog that sheds like crazy and 4 people in the household, we are just hard on vacuums. After buying expensive vacuums and having no better luck than the $50 special, I made peace with knowing that my carpets were cleaned OK, but not great, when I vacuumed. At least the amount of dog hair was lessened for a few days & then I'd just vacuum again. Then I saw an ad on TV for this one - the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser. I rushed into the office and pulled up Target.com & read the reviews - people love it AND it's less than $150! Andrew ran out to Target & within the hour, we had our very own Pet Hair Eraser. We've run the vacuum over our floors that were only vacuumed 2 days ago. As one other reviewer said, "ewwww, gross, but comforting too." We've filled & emptied the canister several times already, so I am one part grossed out by the gunk that was still on our floors, but one part glad to see it getting sucked out. And I didn't even have to vacuum dog hair off the back of the vacuum when I finished. Hopefully this little baby holds up!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've got the super expensive pet version of the Dyson and I have to say while it has broken like all my cheap ones, I am not terribly impressed with it either. I'll have to check out your new miracle as my floors sure could use a miracle of their own. My problem, admittedly, isn't Dubya's hair but rather my own.
Post a Comment