Friday, March 14, 2008

Meet the Easter Goats

Sorry, but Easter Goats are much lower maintenance pets than Easter Bunnies (and cuter and more fun too). So the boys got little pygmy Easter Goats from Grandma and Grandpa. The goats will live at Grandma & Grandpa's (I know you were thinking I had lost my mind for a second there). They are 2 weeks old in these cute pics. They will stay with their mama until they're about 8 weeks old, then they'll make the move to Grandma and Grandpa's. Max's goat is the black one; Ben's is the white one. Names to be determined.

2 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

I want one!!! They are so cute and Im sure the boys just love them.

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

I have looked at this post like six times because of how cute both the goats and the boys are!! Glad to see you back to blogging! I can't wait to hear what they name them :)