What's the deal with Easter being next week already & March Madness still hasn't even started? Why are these events reversed on the calendar this year?
Strange isn't it? I overheard a couple of women at the store discussing how this calendar wise will be the earliest Easter seen in decades and it won't happen again for years to come. I have not investigated the validity of their conversation but did find it pretty interesting.
We aren't complaining...maybe its this strange bizarro world luck that allowed Univ of Georgia to sneak into the tournament. I'm sure it will be another 220 years before anybody in this household can cheer for our alma mater's basketball team during March madness again.
3 comments:
Strange isn't it? I overheard a couple of women at the store discussing how this calendar wise will be the earliest Easter seen in decades and it won't happen again for years to come. I have not investigated the validity of their conversation but did find it pretty interesting.
My mom mentioned that to me too - According to my personal research the next time it will be this early will be in 2228 - 220 years from now! Crazy!
We aren't complaining...maybe its this strange bizarro world luck that allowed Univ of Georgia to sneak into the tournament. I'm sure it will be another 220 years before anybody in this household can cheer for our alma mater's basketball team during March madness again.
Post a Comment