Monday, August 04, 2008

A New Chapter

Sunday, we went up to Ft. Collins with Becca and Jordan to see Jody and Whitneyone last time before their big move to Oregon for law school. (This is file footage. They weren't running a race this weekend, nor do they always match.) We will miss having them in Colorado, but we're excited for the new things in store for them as they open this new chapter in their lives!

A tuckered out Benjamin on the ride home:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well wishes and it was fun seeing you guys before we left, it meant a lot! Sorry but I haven't checked the blogs since we got here, feels like we've been running full tilt trying to get everything taken care of. I just got my new computer, though, and am trying to figure out how to work it before I start classes TOMORROW!!!