Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Poor Guy

Since yesterday evening, Ben's been running a fever. It was all of the sudden...he seemed normal all day, then he told me he was cold and just started whimpering and crawled into my lap, and that's pretty much how he's been since. No throw-up or anything (at least not yet), but I think he just has the general all over yucks - poor guy. His fever's down to 100 today from 102 yesterday, but the poor little peanut just wants to cuddle with Mama. He fell asleep this morning in my lap all curled up like a turtle with his legs and arms tucked underneath and his head just burrowed into my stomach. There's nothing worse for this mama than my babies hurting.

4 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

Sorry to hear about Ben not feeling well. Hopefully it will pass quickly.
BTW....thanks so much for the adorable pics of the boys! I love them and have put them out for all to see and for me to brag about.

Mama to three said...

Hey there!
Our kiddos aren't supposed to get sick...especially not this time of year! What a bummer.

Just wanted you to know that I'm ALWAYS checking up on you guys! I wish I was as good as you are...getting new info. up.

Take care,
Erin

Harried Mom said...

So sorry to hear Ben is under the weather. I hope we didn't give you anything, but it doesn't sound like croup so it is likely something different. My heart aches for them at this age when they don't totally understand why they feel icky all of the sudden. Hang in there and we are thinking of you guys. -Tiff

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

Poor buddy...You know Ben isn't feeling well when all he wants to do is cuddle ...Hope he's feeling better today - Love you guys!