Saturday, November 15, 2008

Party On!

This morning the boys had their very first birthday party that they got to invite friends to. Needless to say, they were very excited. We are blessed to have a great group of friends with kids about the same ages, some from church, some from playgroup and some that we even met in Utah who have since moved to Colorado also! We rented out Party On, a giant inflatable bounce place, for their birthday extravaganza and the kids had a blast! I cannot believe my babies are 5 and (almost) 3.

Bouncing: Moving on into the party room: The birthday throne: Ice cream cake (that Max has had his heart set on since we toured DQ with MOMS Club):
Happy Birthday boys! We love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is turly hard to imagine that they are 5 and 3 - Some days I wish time would slow down just a bit and I bet that's magnified when you've got kiddos...Look out for a little package from Uncle Jordan and Aunt Becca! - We love you all!

Anonymous said...

...by turley I meant truly :)

Whitney Duvall said...

Do those slides have a weight limit.....Im thinking Jody's 29th Birthday. Looks like the boys had a great time! Please give them hugs and kisses from Uncle Jody and Aunt Whitney.

Harried Mom said...

Happy Birthday Max and Ben! Bailey and Riley has such a great time at your party. We can't wait to get together again. Jessie, I'd love to get a copy of that photo with Bailey and Riley when you have a chance! Brian and I appreciated the chance to watch the children enjoy themselves, it was very refreshing.

Anonymous said...

No weight limit on the inflatables. Parents have to rescue their kids on them all the time, and they have family jump nights, so they're totally strong enough for adults.

Anonymous said...

And tons of fun too!

Anonymous said...

Andrew just informed me that he saw 150 lb weight limit sign on the fire truck slide after he went down it twice.