The tree:
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas day pics
We had an awesome Christmas day, joined my mom and dad, Jody and Whitney, and Lloyd and Barbara. Here are some pictures from Christmas morning, before the rest of the crew arrived.
The tree:
Ready, set, go!
The scooters from Santa were a huge hit. The boys scooted around the house on them all day. Ben kept saying "I got my very own scooter. I got my very own scooter."
Andrew, in his new I'm-a-dad-with-small-kids-so-I'm-a-porter-backpack:
Awww, the snuggly blankets were a big hit:
Hope you had a lovely day too!
The tree:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you all had a wonderful time! What a great age the boys are at! We missed you guys very much - hope they liked their Lightning McQueen
They LOVED their dancing McQueen. Whitney took a picture of them right after they opened it - thanks guys!
Post a Comment