Last night we had friends over for a Hideous Holiday Sweater Party. We invited Jody and Whitney, warning them that they were the only invitees without kids. They gamely said they'd still stop in for a while.
They lasted about 30 minutes before taking off. Preschoolers can be a bit much if you're not used to them all the time.
Anyways, I didn't take many pictures, but here is my friend Maranda looking hot:

Andrew sporting an awesome dickie and sequined poinsettia vest:

My sweater, festive turtleneck and Christmas tree earrings:

That's right, I have a partridge in a pear tree, two turtle doves, three french hens...the entire 12 days of Christmas are appliqued on my lovely sweater in felt and sequins. The designer (I use that term loosely) even used the sleeves to be sure and fit all 12 days on the sweater:

And the kiddos even got some light-up shirts too:

No comments:
Post a Comment