And Happy Birthday to my mom!
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Fun in the snow!
We got several inches of snow overnight. The boys got after it right after breakfast this morning:
Then inside to warm up with some hot chocolate with marshmallows:
Then back out for some more fun:
I tell ya, building a snowman with Colorado's "champagne powder" is not an easy task! I thought the snow seemed a little wet this morning when I shoveled so I hoped we could build a big ol' snowman, but it turned out to still be pretty powdery, so this is the best we could do today.
And, I have to say, even though it makes for crummy snowmen, I still prefer the powder to the slushy stuff.
And Happy Birthday to my mom!
And Happy Birthday to my mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds a bit like our day yesterday. I told Brian we need a new house as we are on the wrong side of the street for melting snow. It took me a good hour to shovel the walks and driveways that were covered in 10 inches. This Southern CA is still acclimating to the cold and snow. Sure is beautiful though!
Post a Comment