This was the scene from our front porch this afternoon. The reason for the medivac helicopter: a guy riding in a car with his arm hanging out the window, probably just enjoying the nice day, had his arm almost completely ripped off. Did you feel that same chill run from head to toe as I did? Since the guy was in the passenger seat, my guess is his arm hit a parked truck. My neighbor, who is much braver than I, ran up to see what was going on before the emergency crews arrived, and she said the arm wasn't completely severed, but pretty close. So our excitement was having a helicopter basically land in our front yard. In all seriousness though, I just pray first of all that the guy lives, and, secondly that he keeps his arm. YEECHHHHHHHH! And keep those limbs in the car!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Let This Be a Lesson, Kiddos!!!
This was the scene from our front porch this afternoon. The reason for the medivac helicopter: a guy riding in a car with his arm hanging out the window, probably just enjoying the nice day, had his arm almost completely ripped off. Did you feel that same chill run from head to toe as I did? Since the guy was in the passenger seat, my guess is his arm hit a parked truck. My neighbor, who is much braver than I, ran up to see what was going on before the emergency crews arrived, and she said the arm wasn't completely severed, but pretty close. So our excitement was having a helicopter basically land in our front yard. In all seriousness though, I just pray first of all that the guy lives, and, secondly that he keeps his arm. YEECHHHHHHHH! And keep those limbs in the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment