Very exciting development this week - Ben has teeth coming in! He's been remarkably good-natured about the whole thing too. I'll try and get a photo of the little chompers, but that may prove to be a challenge :). The top right is the furthest in, the top left is not far behind. And sometimes it looks like the bottom two teeth are coming in too, but it's hard to tell. Benjamin climbed a whole flight of steps this week too. I don't know who authorized that, but oh well.We had some neighbors over for dinner tonight & had a really fun time. They have two kids, a daughter 7 months older than Max, and a son 5 months older than Ben. Very nice to get to know some of our neighbors!
5 comments:
...I can't wait to see you guys!!
What a big week for Ben-Ben! Thanks for tuning in again!
Jessie I am sure you've heard this plenty but... I just can't believe how much max looks like a Duvall and Ben looks so much like a Shier. Just crazy how different kids can turn out...
I mean in our family you and I are so darn good-looking and then... well you know.
hehe, kidding brother
Is this coming from the shorter & going bald younger brother? I guess you're better looking in that George Costanza kind of way.
Don't be jealous because you look like the adopted child. Over six feet tall, black hair... where did you come from? You're going to be so jealous when dad Andrew and I can sit around all bald and with our chest hair hanging out.
Post a Comment