Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weekend Update

Another exciting weekend at the Shiers...we laid another 6 yards of mulch (3 truckloads), which finished all of the front & side yards & just over half of the backyard. Yeah!!
Sunday night we had a fun evening at Tom, Krissa & Teya's house. Krissa & Tom (proof that we do have friends in Utah :) ):

Teya & Max taking the pink Jeep out for a spin:

At first, Max looked kind of surprised when he pushed the gas pedal and the Jeep moved. Then there were some nervous giggles, then there was outright belly-laughing.

And Max is now on day five in big-boy undies - day two with no accidents! So we have been spending a lot of time oohing and aahing over his creations and bidding them bye-bye as they swirl down the toilet. I'm sure Tom & Krissa appreciated being the First Place We Have Visited For An Extended Length of Time Since Putting Max in Big Boy Undies, but, having recently gone through it themselves, they seemed to take it in stride. Max has even graduated from plain ol' big boy undies to cool Thomas the Train undies that he got to pick out. Nothing better than having three train engines choo-chooing across your little hiney!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Maxwell! You can Do It!!!

Anonymous said...

go Rams!

Whitney Duvall said...

I am super impressed really...I peed my pants until I was 10! Keep up the good work little man!