Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Out & About

Here are some pics from our afternoon today. The weather has been absolutely perfect this week, so we've been trying to spend as much time as possible outside. This park is about 5 blocks away, by the neighborhood splash pool. The equipment here is toddler-size, so we like this one:
This park is only 1 block away. The equipment is full-size, so Max can only really use the slide, but he is a big fan of this one too. I'm sure he'll be scaling the climbing wall sooner than we think!
I think the Wasatch Front mountains (these are the mountains on the east side of the Salt Lake valley) are pretty drop-dead gorgeous. The view from the park:

1 comment:

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

I'm so jealous that everyone else gets to hug and smootch those boys soon...Whit, give 'em some extras for old aunt bec, would ya?