Saturday, September 16, 2006

Picture

Just a picture of Max supervising Andrew this morning, working hard outside despite the colder weather that arrived yesterday. We had a few more shrubs to plant. Good work fellas!

4 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

What a cute picture of Maxwell!!! Jill said you guys were coming down in Oct....what are the dates?

Anonymous said...

Hey Whit-

I sent an e-mail to Jody w/our travel info. I don't have an e-mail address for you, so I just send stuff to him & assume it makes its way to you.

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

I just printed this one out, one of my favs! Do you want to swing by and pick up jordan and i on your way to CO? :)

Anonymous said...

No problem, it'd just add, I dunno, a couple of days to the trip. We're actually flying this time, but I can see what the pilot can do :)