This was the first week that all of our "activities" kicked in for the fall. In addition to preschool, playgroup, and the swim lessons that started last week, Max also started in the kids' choir at church. We'll see how he likes it, but he said he had a lot of fun this week. We also squeezed in a trip to the zoo to take advantage of the lovely weather we've been having.
Andrew was in Craig for 3 days and had to go back today. It's a 4-hour trip each way and he's going up and back today!
I also scored an awesome buy on craigslist, knocking out most of the boys' birthday presents. I got them each their own Leapfrog LeapPad, LeapPad organizer, and 12 books/cartridges to share. A woman had twins and so she was selling 2 whole systems...perfect & they're in great shape! I love craisglist!!
On the way to school today, Max informed me, "Mama, when I grow up, I'm deciding between being a train conductor and a zookeeper. I know, I know! I can be a zookeeper and still live with my brother and he can be my train conductor. When I grow up, I want to live with my brother because I'll still love him."
Awwww...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment