I meant to buy some, but for whatever reason, I just hadn't yet. Saturday evening we had our monthly get-together with our Parker crew over at Adam & Karla's. I happened to see a can of it under Karla's sink and asked what she thought of it. Her response: "the best stuff ever." Amber concurred.So I picked some up today. Oh my Lord! A few examples:
My stainless steel sinks were embarrassingly dull...now they are beautiful and shiny!
My glass cooktop, which I HATE cleaning, had a few cooked-on spots. I have tried Ceramabryte, Cook Top Magic, the little scrubby pad and razor blade made by Ceramabryte (which I went to 4 stores to find), Soft Scrub, pouring a little water on the burners while they're still hot...a lot of work, but I'd usually get the cooktop looking OK. I usually just lived with cooked-on spots. BKF cleaned it right up with very little effort - glorious!
And there was this weird watermark looking stain in our downstairs bathroom sink that we inherited when we moved in. I've tried Magic Eraser, Soft Scrub with bleach, straight bleach soaked on a rag, CLR...nothing. Whaddya know, I just sprinkled a little BKF on my damp rag and it was gone after about two minutes.
So I just had to share a great product!
4 comments:
Good to know...I've NEVER heard of it before. Where do you get it. I have "inherited" water stains, too that I've given up on. I'd love to try it on them.
I'm jealous you all gather together monthly! How fun and so nice you can all keep in touch that often! I can't wait to hear of the baby!!
I got it at Target for $1.75.
Anytime you guys want you can join us. It's sad how infrequently we get together if we don't just put it on the calendar about a month in advance.
Had I known you wanted a can I would have given you one...I love it so much I bought a box of 6+ online years ago. This stuff really is amazing and we are now even; a great vacuum for bar keepers friend.
Bought it. Let the magic begin.
Post a Comment