Allow me to indulge myself with a couple of little stories about why I love the ages my kids are right now and try to savor the moments as much as possible. (Or at least a couple of stories that I soothe myself with when I'm listening to tears and screaming about something as important as, say, whose turn it was to turn the light off.)
Anyways, last Saturday at swim lessons, Max was bouncing and bobbing near the pool wall while the teacher took the other little boy in his class across the pool. I heard Max yelling "Mama, mama!" I looked at him and he blew me a big ol' kiss. A few minutes later, I heard him yelling "Mama, mama!" again over the din of the pool auditorium, and after making eye contact, he yelled "I love you!"
Then Sunday, Andrew took the boys to church. I stayed home, still under the influence of Nyquil Sinus. Andrew said Ben made it about halfway through the service and then Andrew was paged to the nursery to come get him. The nursery attendant reported that Ben looked at her and asked (in his very best manners), "Would you please help me find my mommy?"
Awww...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww. Cute kids! I miss em!
Those are the moments I love!! Glad you wrote them down, so you remember them...the whole reason I have a blog...forget baby books - blogs can be carried on for generations! :-)
Love it. those little cutie pies...
Post a Comment