Saturday, September 13, 2008

Swimming

Max had his first swim lessons this morning & he had so much fun, I think he had an ear-to-ear grin plastered on his face the entire half-hour! He literally bounced and bounced and bounced around...partly from being a little chilly and partly from pure excitement. Sorry the pics are kind of dark and grainy. He's the one with the Mexico necklace on.

3 comments:

Harried Mom said...

Awesome! I hope he enjoys the lessons as much as I did as a kid. Growing up in South CA my mom was a swim instructor and we were real fish in the water. I also think he's the perfect age for starting to take lessons. Give him a big congrats on a great lesson hug from us!- Tiff

Unknown said...

Yay for swimmming! In conversation at with the bank lady today, I totally bragged on our cute nephews and showed their pics ! So fun to be an auntie!

Unknown said...

uh...that was not Jordan.